Friday, January 12, 2007

Do the math!

When I set the clock radio in our flat, I was completely unable to decipher the labels on the dials and display. As such, I mistook a light on the disply for a PM indicator. The clock displays time in 24 hours so AM/PM are irrelevant. I somehow managed to set the PM time as AM. I paid for my laziness in not fixing this mistake this morning when I misread the clock, awoke and took a shower at 4:30 (the "1" in 16:30 was blocked so I thought I had overslept!).

I woke up the entire house (of course) and was only partially successful in getting the kids back to "idle". A quick trip to the bakery for fresh bread at 6:00 got me (mostly) back on B's good side. It will be interesting to see how late we sleep on our first Saturday here tomorrow.

No comments: