Friday, November 02, 2007

In a fog...

It's been cold and foggy around Heidelberg lately, but that didn't prevent this intrepid photographer from taking a few shots of the castle. I wanted to take the whole family, but it was too cold and Emily got a fat lip falling off a chair. At this point, with her sling and facial contusions, she looks like Wyle E. Coyote at the end of the cartoon. We'll keep her inside until the swelling goes down to avoid any possible complications with the German authorities. Maybe she'll slow down a bit now.

Nahhhh.

By the way, today is Sandra's birthday. We'll go celebrate at lunch today. We're thinking Da Vinci with Da Mario as backup.
Anyway, the pics I took were mildly interesting. The sunset in the haze was surreal looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Prickril,

This is a fantastic site! My wife and I will be moving to Heidelberg this spring. If possible, can you e-mail me at grimchieftain@hotmail.com ? I would love to ask you a few questions about the city.

Matt