Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fear not...

We are all well. I haven't been blogging because I'm Stateside, in Palo Alto, California. I'll travel to San Diego on Sunday and spend a few days at a conference. Aside from the jet lag, it's nice to be back in the States. I must admit I'm a bit disgusted by the coverage of the Anna Nicole train wreck. Do we really have nothing more important to think about?

Although the time zone difference and B's propensity to spend as little time as possible at home have made it difficult for us to connect live, all appears well back across the pond. When B picked the girls up at school the other day, they were holding hands with new German friends -- pretty much an "11" on the cute meter.

We plan on going to a Brazilian steak house or "churrascaria" in San Diego. Anyone know a site that will deliver Lipitor next day without a prescription?

No comments: