Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Been on vacation for about a week and not going back to work until January 8th. For those who haven't had the displeasure of my company lately, trust me when I say I NEED THIS VACATION!!!

Things are going great. We went to Ikea today to buy a larger dinning room as there will be 8 of us in the compound for Christmas dinner (with 3 more pending). Mari is still here. Her and B's parents get here tomorrow. I'm looking forward to stuffing myself and hopefully watching some football. My beloved Sooners will play for the national championship on January 8th.

Not too much else to report. We had Thankgiving dinner with other ex-pats at work. A few photos below.
Today we were allowed to attend Sophia´s ballet class. It was (of course) super cute. One of her best friends from Kirchheim, Lara, is taking ballet with her in Walldorf.
Still no internet at home although we've cancelled Arcor and ordered service from T-Comm. Should be another week or so. By the way, I´m writing this from an internet cafe, so I can't edit the pictures. Robert and Sophia are here with me getting reconnected.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Greg

Haven't been to the blog in ages. All looks well there and you have gotten quite good at HDR. Gosh, all the kids are getting so tall.

The economy sucks, but our jobs are in fine shape. The only good thing is gas at $1.70/gal.

Ana is going back to Brazil in April or May. Her sister just had brain surgery to remove a tumor. Glioblastoma (not good) The surgery went well. Now it will be chemo and radiation.

Beijos e abracos to everyone.

Tio Tedgee