Sunday, September 02, 2007

Getting caught up...

Haven't posted much as I've been extremely busy at work as I'll travel to NYC for a few days next week. B's being sick hasn't helped much either. Something with her throat that seems to come and go.

Last Sunday I started the day by taking the kids to the park near the Kirchheim Rewe. It was a great way to kill a couple of hours.
Later, we decided to go by Strassenbahn to the Hauptstrasse. B had found a playground there so the kids spent most of the day at the park. We then walked to the famous bridge and enjoyed the view from the "other" side. While strolling down the Hauptstrasse, we found a couple of churches that were open so I, of course, took some HDR pics.
This weekend we headed to Speyer again for no particular reason. We had lunch at the same Biergarten we did last week. What we lack in originality we seem to make up for in good taste. I also took some decent pics there. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: