Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gone to the goats...

On Sunday Sophia was a bit under the weather so I took Robert and Emily to the park. On the way, we visited the neighborhood goats, whose names now escape me. The kids have talked about them for months but these goats, like all Europeans worth their salt, go on vacation in August. Well, they are back and badder than ever.

That afternoon Thomas, Luciana and their kids João and Joana came over. Before long we headed to Zum Ritter in Schwetzingen for the world's finest beer, great food and really nice atmosphere. If you ever make it to the Heidelberg area, you're cheating yourself if you don't go to Schwetzingen. Zum Ritter is a restaurant and brewery near the Schloss (palace). I highly recommend the Hefeweitzen. The restaurant itself is beautiful inside and out. Compelled by my compulsion, I took a few shots.

No comments: