Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Greetings from the Golden State...

I've been in Palo Alto since last Thursday and must admit I'm loving it. I did more shopping last weekend than I've done in the previous ten years combined. Beyond that, I got to watch the Super Bowl on West coast time and the last two days the weather has been incredible -- sunny, cool and clear.


I'm now sitting in the San Francisco airport waiting for a flight to Las Vegas. My game plan is to land and take some night shots in Sin City before the conference I'm attending starts tomorrow.
We've had all-day meetings the last two days with a beautiful view of the mountains and Bay. On the second level of the briefing center where we had lunch today, there are big wooden tables on a terrace sporting saplings heavy-laden with lemons. Simply beautiful.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ah yes, my ol' stompin' grounds! It seems that I've lived or been everywhere you blog about! Grew up in Atherton (next door to Palo Alto), currently live near Redmond, spent time in Heidelberg (among other places in Germany; I'm a first generation American with German parents).

Oh, and Vegas? Been there for quite a few CES (and other) conventions... but then, hasn't everyone been to Vegas for something?!

Cheers,

Carol