Thursday, January 28, 2010

Note to George Clooney…

Your image is being used (I assume) without your consent. We ordered a pizza last night from the first delivery place we found in the phone book. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that this mediocre pizza joint in southwest Germany is endorsed by none other than George Clooney, who was staring at me from the pizza box (dressed like Geppetto). I knew he had a house in Italy, but didn’t realize he was so taken with the cuisine.george clooney pizza002 (1024x682) B doesn’t see the obvious resemblance. Am I nuts?

george clooney pizza dtl 002 (622x933)

If that really is you George and the recession (or maybe too much trust in Bernie Madoff) has brought you to this humble level of endorsements, my apologies for exposing you to my (enormous) international readership.

1 comment:

Anteres said...

I was wondering too at same pizza package in Czechia 😁👍