Sunday, April 04, 2010

Gotta dance…

Yesterday I received a nasty-gram from my sister bemoaning my lack of blogging activity. I won’t bore you with excuses, but suffice it to say that we haven’t really been up to much noteworthy stuff. Now that Spring is springing, perhaps that will change.emily dance_8290 (1024x261)A couple of weeks ago Emily performed at the commencement ceremony of the dance school where she does ballet. The event was held in a sports complex in Sankt Leon-Rot, about 10 minutes from the ranch.emily dance_8325 (862x1024)IMG_8317 (683x1024)I went to the rehearsal and took a few shots. As only one family member could attend the actual performance, B went that evening, not knowing she could film it. Luckily, our neighbor Peggy filmed the girls for your viewing pleasure. I am continually amazed by her beauty and grace.

No comments: