Friday, December 24, 2010

Winter wonderland…

It was softly snowing this morning (and has all day) so I wanted to go into the Walldorf woods to shoot some pictures and video. I had planned to head out with Robert at about 10:00 when I discovered that B had failed to turn the camcorder off when she filmed Robert’s play on Wednesday. That meant no battery power and a full hard disk.

After doing some charging and clean up on the hard drive, Robert and I made it out the the woods around 14:00.walldorf pong winter_4544 Panorama (1280x351) IMG_4568 (1280x853) IMG_4559 (1280x853) It was absolutely gorgeous. I had seen several deer while jogging a week or so earlier, so Robert was excited to see some. I tried to manage his expectations down, but, believe it or not, we hadn’t been there 5 minutes when about 5 dear crossed the trail in front of us about 50 yards away. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to the video camera in time.

Anyway, I took some nice video, which compensates for the lack of picture taking.

No comments: