Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kinopolis...

Today we went to see a movie at Kinopolis in Viernheim. Actually, everyone but me went to see a movie. While B and the kids saw Enchanted (Verwünscht) in German (a landmark in our slow assimilation), I played on an (unreliable) internet kiosk, took some pictures and had a couple of cold Hefes. Kinopolis is a really modern, cool theater. It has a reasonably nice restaurant that serves decent food and drinks and is a stone's throw from the mall (Rhein-Neckar-Zentrum). Without a doubt, we'll go back. The light fog made for some mildly interesting effects in the pictures, but I'm still not sure it was worth freezing my backside off for. By the way, we had dinner at KFC -- my blood still feels like a suspension of Jello and Crisco. I think dinner there once a year is plenty (and my arteries would agree heartily {weak pun intended}, I'm sure).

No comments: