Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We're nationwide...

Bought a great
ZZ Top album, so I've got Texas on the brain. We've also rejoined the ranks of the interconnected global village. After months of fighting with Arcor and waiting for T-Comm to get the lead out, we're online again and even have a phone.

Now that it's over, I must admit that I rarely missed either. I think I was more frustrated with the lack of motion on the part of the telecom companies involved. Anyway, will try to blog a bit more often now that we're online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg, if you were in Oklahoma, you wouldn't need to purchase ZZ Top CD's because they're on the radio at least every hour...

Anyway, Adena Conyer forwarded me your blog, and I thought I would stop by and say, "Hi". My wife and I cruised around Germany for a week or so in 2006, and it was awesome: East Berlin, Munich, Garmisch, Frankfurt and even visited a "schwimbod". I guess I know who to call if I ever make it back over. Take care, man!