Sunday, April 15, 2007

Analyze this...

A few days ago, I enrolled in Google analytics. This service is a great way to get some insight into who's visiting the sites you care about. The executive summary gives you a pretty good idea of how many folks are hitting the site daily and how many of them represent "repeat business".

My favorite report is the map overlay (detail below). I see that someone from the Pacific Northwest (Portland) finally read this blog. Is that you Ted?

By the way, I'm looking for a hit from Asia, preferably China. Can someone hook me up?

Finally, we went back to Da Vinci last night. I know it seems like we're in a rut, but they've set up tables outside which makes for a great (new) experience. As hard as it may be to believe, I think I prefer the inside. Anyway, last night was probably the warmest this year. We had a very nice dinner with Herr Hilpert and his wife Tine. They mentioned that there's another good Italian restaurant down the street so maybe we can change things up a bit the next time we're in that neighborhood.

No comments: