Sunday, April 29, 2007

Call'n us back-back...

A plague has fallen on the house of Prickril. Robert and B are really sick. We took them today to a clinic that attends to folks on weekends. With antibiotics, I think they'll be back at industrial strength in a couple of days. I'll be barricading myself in the neighborhood bar to contain the spread of this evil bug. Wish me luck.

While B was trying to rest, I took my parents and the girls to Baden-Baden. We walked around, discovered some new areas of this beautiful city, had lunch and headed back pretty quick. This place was made for Spring. I'll shut up now and let the pictures do the talking. (BTW, the picture I took of Emily in front of the Apotheke {first below} may be my best picture ever).
Yesterday there was a festival on our street. There was a nice band playing middle of the road stuff and there was no lack of food and drink. We hung out for a while, had a few beers and waited for the kids to ask to go home. By my estimation, that took about an hour. A few shots of the festivities below.

No comments: