Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Go’n green…

As the weather has been almost perfect, I’ve been walking to work. I finally lugged my camera along to share a bit of the experience. I walk about 5 minutes before I cross a cultivated field that really mellows a guy out this time of year.walldorf fld flowers_6408Not hard to remember we’re near Frankfurt with the ever-present contrails.walldorf fld_6410walldorf fld_6423 Here’s a bridge over B39. walldorf bridge_6454It’s kind of cool that the “weeds” in these fields are flowers!walldorf fld flower_6515At Thomas’s (Wolverine’s) wedding, some of his relatives were telling us about where they live near the Dutch border and remarked that “it’s not as beautiful there”. I must admit it makes me feel privileged to live in the part of Germany. If only work were this pleasant… (I guess for the farmer it is!)

No comments: