Monday, May 26, 2008

The Howard Hughes of digital photography...

Just watched the "extras" DVD from the special edition of "The Aviator". If I were as obsessed with say aviation as I am with digital photography, I might be rich. Then again, I might just be peeing in milk jars in Vegas.

Anyway, I continued my dark decent into obsessive compulsive digital photography in Paris. While clearly not an accomplishment the magnitude of the Spruce Goose, I took some pictures I'm proud of. The following are a few shots (HDRs) of one of the most recognizable landmarks on our planet.
These shots were taken from my favorite bridge in Paris, the Pont Alexander III. I'll post a series of shots of this wonder later this week.
The following is an "up the skirt" overhead 180° panoramic, a discovery I made on this trip. I'm way too lazy to do it right, but it's still somewhat interesting. Wouldn't it be cool to live on this street?

No comments: