Friday, May 02, 2008

Mucho HDRs...

Spent the afternoon in Schwetzingen taking 4 gigabytes of pictures (and I have a mild {German} sunburn to prove it). For those that aren't computer literate, that's a lot. For those of you from Texas, it's a veritable S-load. Here are a few of my favorites. Will post some more tomorrow.

I find the first pic unbelievable (I don't have the skills to fake this kind of thing even if I wanted to)... I seem to be on a bee kick lately. Can you find the little bugger below?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! What kind of camera do you have and which HDR software do you use to merge the pics together?

Kato said...

very nice... i'm more of a snapshot guy myself actually ;)

grp said...

I have a Canon 40D and use Dynamic Photo HDR.

MellyButton said...

Thank you for the info on which camera you shoot with and software you use. We are moving to Heidelberg in August and I can only dream to take such beautiful pictures as yours are. Thanks so much for your blog- it's awesome!!